Sic Bo on the Go
Sic Bo was first created and played in Ancient China, and today has spread all over the world. It’s a favourite in land-based and online casinos, and is beautifully recreated for mobile devices as well. The iPhone, known for great processing capabilities, sensitive touchscreens and fantastic retina displays, is the perfect device for playing this immersive game. To learn more about the iPhone online Sic Bo options available to you, keep reading.
Sic Bo Basics
Sic Bo games are simple to learn and have such a huge range of outcomes that they will keep you entertained for hours. In traditional offline games a vibrating platform, called a Dice Shaker, rolls 3 dice. This is faithfully simulated in iPhone online Sic Bo games, and Random Number Generation ensures fairness. Using 3 dice makes the odds much higher than in other games where 2 are used, with more than 50 possible combinations, but the payouts and thrills are also much greater in Sic Bo and most players feel this more than makes up for the increased risks.
Since it’s a game of chance, most of the excitement in iPhone online Sic Bo games comes from holding your breath to see where the dice land when they fall. There isn’t really any strategy to develop, and the shrewd decisions you need to make are generally about the bets you can place. There are several wagers to choose from, and they’ve been outlined for you below.
- Three, Two or One of a Kind: a specified number appears on 3, 2 or 1 of the dice faces.
- Any Three of a Kind: Any number appears on all 3 dice.
- Duo: 2 different pre-set numbers appear on 2 dice faces.
- Small and Big Bets: Sic Bo actually means Small Big, and the mane most likely comes from these wagers. There are areas of the Payout Tables called Small and Big, and when you place bets here they pay out even money. The Small Bets are that the sum of all e dice will be a certain number from 4 to 10, except if Three of a Kind is rolled. Big Bets are the same, for totals between 11 and 17.
- You can also bet on whether the dice total will be odd or even, with the exception of Three of a Kind rolls.
To make things a little easier, all of the possible bets are displayed on the iPhone online Sic Bo tables, and there are plenty of online guides to show you the House Edge and odds for each wager. In general, the higher the odds, the higher the possible return. For example, the odds for a Three of a Kind are 1 in 216, but the payout is a gobsmacking 150 to 1!
Play More, Learn More, Win More
The more time you spend playing iPhone online Sic Bo, the more you’ll appreciate the game and have a feel for the different wagers and when to place them. You’ll also get to know which casinos offer your favourite game variations, and where to get the best advice and find the most helpful online tools.